Temperature Control Device
Air Conditioner Control
uses infrared to connect to the air conditioner. With the help of A/C control, you can remotely control your air conditioner via mobile app.
- Converts home automation gateway’s ZigBee signal into IR command so as to control the air conditioners in the home area network.
- All angle IR coverage: equipped with 7 IR emission sensors to cover 180 degree of the target area.
- Room temperature display
- Pre-installed IR code for main stream air conditioners
- IR code study functionality for unknown brand A/C devices
- Switchable power plugs for various country standards: UK, EU, US
|Wireless Connectivity||ZigBee 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4|
|RF Characteristics||Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
Internal PCB Antenna
Range outdoor/indoor: 100m/30m
|ZigBee Profile||Home Automation Profile|
|Batter||Infrared emission and receiving
Angel: 180 all-angle covering
Working temperature: 0 ~ 70
Carrier frequency: 15kHz-85kHz
|Temperature||Measuring range: -10~85C|
|Power Supply||Direct plug in: AC 100 ~ 240V (50-60Hz)
Rated power consumption: 4W
|Dimension||66.5(L) x 85(W) x 43(H)mm|
|Mounting Type||Direct Plug-in
Plug Type: UK, EU, US